What is Audiologist of the Year?
The Audiologist of the Year competition is now open for 2017. The respected award encourages nominations for professionals who excel in their duties and is a chance for patients to shout about their own audiologist.
The coveted award celebrates hearing professionals who work hard to deliver exceptional service and gives patients the opportunity to say thank you to their audiologist. Submit an entry form today to nominate a healthcare professional you believe deserves recognition and you will also have a chance to win some great prizes.
The Rayovac Audiologist of the Year competition, run in conjunction with Audio Infos, EHIMA and EFHOH, asks patients to nominate a hearing care professional who has gone above and beyond the call of duty, providing outstanding care and help to patients and their patients’ family.
Patients with inspirational stories are encouraged to enter, describing how their hearing care professional has impacted their lives.
All entries are judged on their quality and how well they bring the hearing care professional’s work to life.
Here are some top tips for writing your entry:
- Don’t forget to cover the background to your entry, for example, how long have you suffered with your hearing, how did this impact your life?
- What made you contact your current hearing care professional?
- What is your experience during and beyond appointments?
- What impact has your hearing care professional had on your life?
- Has your hearing professional included any family members, peers etc. in your appointments?
- How has your hearing professional exceeded your expectations?
- Have they introduced you to any other support, for example, support groups, new hearing technology to work with your hearing aid?
- Does the audiologist work for/supports any charity/support group?
By nominating your hearing care professional you stand the chance to win up to £250 plus £200 worth of gifts.
How do I enter?
To vote for your hearing care professional visit http://www.audiologistoftheyear.co.uk/enter-now/. Fill in the details and submit. Closing date is 30th June 2017.